Sunday 28 February 2016

Photographs - Pretty Pink Flowers

Pretty Pink Flowers

Last summer, on a beautiful summer day, I noticed how pretty the flowers around me were.  I loved how each petal on the flower had an ombre effect where the colours on the petal changed from light to dark.  I decided to take a photograph of this pink flower which I saw.  I placed the flower in the photograph to the right of the photo, so it would allow a viewers eye to focus on the flower in the foreground, as well as the flowers in the background.  I also wanted to capture the green stems in the photograph so people would be able to see the entire flower rather than just one petal.

My inspiration for this photograph was how I was feeling at the time.  I was happy, going for a walk during the summer, enjoying my time.  The weather was very nice outside and I noticed all of the exquisite nature around me.  I wanted to capture the beauty of the nature and be able to show it to other people, so they could feel the warmth of the summertime temperatures, and visualize all of the flowers in nature growing.   


- Yours Truly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interior Design - Dental Office

Dental offices may cause anxiety and stress for some people even though it is a place where people should leave feeling happy with a smile ...