Sunday 28 February 2016

Art of Mexico - Flowers and Leaves

Flowers and Leaves

Materials:  Marker on paper

To create an art piece for the art of Mexico, I decided to draw patterns on paper using various markers.  All of the objects in the foreground of the drawing are flowers while the green background is supposed to be images of leaves.


I was inspired to create this drawing as I saw this Mexican art piece which includes images of trees with flowers and leaves falling off of it.  My art piece is more abstract since it is difficult to see what it is actually a drawing of.  However, I wanted to capture a similar feeling as this piece, and so I included flowers and leaves in my drawing.

- Yours Truly


https://www.pinterest.com/hofer77sandra/mexican-art/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interior Design - Dental Office

Dental offices may cause anxiety and stress for some people even though it is a place where people should leave feeling happy with a smile ...