Wednesday 1 June 2016

Fashionista

Fashionista 
Materials:  Pencil crayon on cartridge paper

Using a hard pencil, I drew a croquis fashion drawing.  I then added a dress to the woman in the drawing.  Using a purple pencil crayon, I shaded different areas of the dress to create lighter parts of the dress and shadows on other parts.  Using a black pencil crayon, I went on top of the darker areas and shadows of the purple and added more darker areas creating the appearance of depth throughout the dress. I also left some very white areas on the dress to create a highlight.  I decided not to put a face on the croquis drawing because I believe that a face would take away from the drawing and the dress.
I was inspired to create this dress as I find designing red carpet dresses very interesting.  It has always been a dream of mine to walk down a red carpet wearing an extremely nice gown.  I figured that this would most likely never happen, and therefore, I decided that I would design a dress that I would want to wear if I were to walk down a red carpet.  

I know that you should never give up on your dreams, so I will never stop dreaming and trying to live out my dreams.  I will continue to draw and paint, and hopefully, one day be famous enough to get the chance to walk down a red carpet.  

"Reach for the moon and if you miss, you'll land among the starts." - Unknown

- Yours Truly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interior Design - Dental Office

Dental offices may cause anxiety and stress for some people even though it is a place where people should leave feeling happy with a smile ...