Sunday 3 April 2016

Fashion Croquis

Fashion Croquis

Materials:  Pencil on cartridge paper

As two female models stood in front of me, I looked at them and drew one as I saw her.  This is a quick, live sketch of a model which is what considers it a croquis drawing.  Using various shades of pencils, consisting of 2B, 3B and 4B, I drew the model and shaded the image. Using the different pencils allowed me to create tones throughout the drawing, creating shadow and lightness in certain spots.  I also tried to recreate the same outfit that the models were wearing at that time.  

The first step for this drawing was to draw the figure of the model, creating the same stance.  After that, I added clothes on the figure.  I decided not to draw a face on the model because I feel that drawing a face takes away from the image of the actual figure and the clothes that the figure is wearing.  

"Fashion is art and you are the canvas." - Velvet Paper

- Yours Truly 


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/200691727119749350/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interior Design - Dental Office

Dental offices may cause anxiety and stress for some people even though it is a place where people should leave feeling happy with a smile ...